Worthington Mantel Clock
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Rare triangular olive ash burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding above the full plinth base.
- Cream-colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal and solid brass, hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Width: 18 in .
Depth: 6.5 in .
Height: 10.75 in .
SETUP & RUN CHARGES
ALL PRICES ARE (V)
|Setup Charge: Straight Line Text Engraving||NO CHARGE|
|Setup Charge: One Logo/One Position||$50.00|
|Plate Charge: Includes Plate, Attachment, and Either|
|1-4 Lines of Text||$9.00|
|(or) One Logo and One Line of Text||$9.00|
|Additional Lines of Text (per line)||$1.10|
|Additional Logo (per logo)||$2.50|
1 in. H. x 3 in. W. Engraved Plate on back
Search for another Product or Category