Winterhalder II Floor Clock
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, crotch-figured mahogany overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an open center that offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, elaborate center and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights feature a decorative center disk and weight shell bands that complement the dial.
- Beveled glass is featured on the front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- The door features carved gadroon molding and is framed by reeded columns with carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered Bombé base features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays a choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- The locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Width: 27 in .
Depth: 16 in .
Height: 88.5 in .
Search for another Product or Category