Sambuca Wine Cabinet
- Finished in Worn Black on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and rasping for an aged appearance.
- Features distinctive paneled doors with inset panels, moldings, and antique charcoal ring pulls.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-on light switch turns the light on automatically when the left cabinet door is opened and off when it is closed.
- 3X power strip outlet for operating small appliances.
- Two dovetail drawers with full-extension metal drawer slide for ample utensil storage.
- Laminated lift-up shelves inside each drawer for an extra work surface.
- 180° full-length piano door hinges allow doors to open wide.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all corners level the cabinet on any surface. INT0115
Width: 43 in .
Depth: 23 in .
Height: 75 in .
Search for another Product or Category