Palmer Mantel Clock
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Lambswool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
Width: 19 in .
Depth: 6.75 in .
Height: 11.25 in .
SETUP & RUN CHARGES
ALL PRICES ARE (V)
|Setup Charge: Straight Line Text Engraving||NO CHARGE|
|Setup Charge: One Logo/One Position||$50.00|
|Plate Charge: Includes Plate, Attachment, and Either|
|1-4 Lines of Text||$9.00|
|(or) One Logo and One Line of Text||$9.00|
|Additional Lines of Text (per line)||$1.10|
|Additional Logo (per logo)||$2.50|
.5 H. x 3 in. W. Engraved Plate
Search for another Product or Category