Newley Mantel Clock
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details gives this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, book-matched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass, and a hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Width: 22 in .
Depth: 6.75 in .
Height: 11.5 in .
SETUP & RUN CHARGES
ALL PRICES ARE (V)
|Setup Charge: Straight Line Text Engraving||NO CHARGE|
|Setup Charge: One Logo/One Position||$50.00|
|Plate Charge: Includes Plate, Attachment, and Either|
|1-4 Lines of Text||$9.00|
|(or) One Logo and One Line of Text||$9.00|
|Additional Lines of Text (per line)||$1.10|
|Additional Logo (per logo)||$2.50|
1 in. H. x 3 in. W. Engraved Plate on the back
Search for another Product or Category