Decker II Grandfather Clock
- Dark Coffee Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden grandfather clock features machined steel, beautifully grained woods, and wrought iron metals.
- Brushed nickel corner brackets with screw heads.
- Metal base with legs finished in brushed nickel.
- Dial features aged, charcoal-finished, wrought-iron Roman numerals and bar hour markers that are suspended in front of a machined steel background. Aged charcoal finished hour and minute hands.
- Brushed nickel finished weight shells and grid pendulum with Natural Oak finished wood insert.
- Machined steel background.
- Plain glass throughout.
- Removable upper side panels for access to the movement.
- LED strip light illuminates the dial and case with a touch of the upper door hinge and offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
- The front glass door includes brushed nickel hinges and a doorknob. The doorknob includes a catch.
- High precision, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Nickel Heirloom Record Tube included.
- Free nickel heirloom nameplate.
- Some assembly is required.
Width: 17 in .
Depth: 12 in .
Height: 78.75 in .
Search for another Product or Category