Circa Mantel Clock
- Americana Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- Carpathian Elm burl pattern on the front.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Width: 15.25 in .
Depth: 5.75 in .
Height: 10.25 in .
SETUP & RUN CHARGES
ALL PRICES ARE (V)
|Setup Charge: Straight Line Text Engraving||NO CHARGE|
|Setup Charge: One Logo/One Position||$50.00|
|Plate Charge: Includes Plate, Attachment, and Either|
|1-4 Lines of Text||$9.00|
|(or) One Logo and One Line of Text||$9.00|
|Additional Lines of Text (per line)||$1.10|
|Additional Logo (per logo)||$2.50|
1 in. H. x 3 in. W. Engraved Plate on front bottom or top
Search for another Product or Category