Chaperone II Wine Cabinet
- Aged Natural finish on select hardwoods and veneers is wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- Contemporary design features simple but elegant lines while the platform base elevates the cabinet off the floor.
- Touch-Lite™ switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high and off.
- Locking, hinged front doors with significant iron finished bar pulls. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- 270º door hinges allow the doors to fold flat against the sides and out of the way.
- Hanging metal stemware rack keeps stemware handy and holds up to 18 large wine glass.
- One adjustable glass shelf in the upper cabinet and one adjustable wood shelf in the lower cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view in the upper bar area.
- A full-extension drawer includes metal drawer guides which add stability.
- Metal wine rack in the lower cabinet holds up to 18 bottles.
- A hinged laminated prep-shelf located inside the drawer provides additional work surface area.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA. INT0418
Width: 38.5 in .
Depth: 18.25 in .
Height: 80 in .
Search for another Product or Category