Barossa Valley Wine Cabinet
- This Hide-A-Bar™ cabinet features paneled doors with inset panels of Ash Burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished doorknobs.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine, with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage.
- An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- The cabinet is finished in Hampton Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors. The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-On™ light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with full-extension metal drawer slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers, providing additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180° door hinges. Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners.
Width: 43 in .
Depth: 23 in .
Height: 75 in .
Search for another Product or Category