Albright Mantel Clock
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock is rich in details. Gracefully carved side scrolls frame the dial and burl veneered front, and a wrap-around beaded dentil molding completes the picture.
- Aged dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime German-made movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Width: 15.75 in .
Depth: 5.25 in .
Height: 8.5 in .
SETUP & RUN CHARGES
ALL PRICES ARE (V)
|Setup Charge: Straight Line Text Engraving||NO CHARGE|
|Setup Charge: One Logo/One Position||$50.00|
|Plate Charge: Includes Plate, Attachment, and Either|
|1-4 Lines of Text||$9.00|
|(or) One Logo and One Line of Text||$9.00|
|Additional Lines of Text (per line)||$1.10|
|Additional Logo (per logo)||$2.50|
.5 in. H. x 3 in. W. Engraved Plate
Search for another Product or Category