Emilia Grandfather Clock
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The graceful split pediment features a book-matched, olive ash burl overlay, a turned urn finial, and a decorative shell ornament.
- The brushed satin brass finished dial features a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, elaborate center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with pierced star pattern.
- Reeded columns with turned column caps frame the locking front door with crystal-cut V-grooved glass and book-matched, olive ash burl overlays in the corners.
- Beveled glass is used on the sides of case.
- The brushed satin brass finished pendulum features a decorative center disk and brushed satin brass finished weight shells with complementing bands hang in front of a glass mirrored back panel.
- The dial is illuminated. An easy to reach roller switch is located on the back.
- The sculpted ogee base offers a decorative cutout.
- High precision, cable driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Features an automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass-finished Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0121
- Height 90.75" (231 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)
Width: 27 in .
Depth: 16 in .
Height: 90.75 in .
Search for another Product or Category